Sat, Oct 14|
Mind | Body | Spirit Recharge
Connect With & Live By Your Core Values
Time & Location
Oct 14, 2023, 12:00 PM – Oct 15, 2023, 4:00 PM
Lansing, 914 Elmwood Rd, Lansing, MI 48917, USA
About the event
Many of us have the intention to show up authentically. But have we taken the time to examine, process and understand what that looks like? You may have heard the saying “Get out of your head and into your heart”. Emotions and feelings can be powerful guideposts on our journey. But it is important to understand them and then learn to work through them, rather than let them create a reaction.
We need to create our own ‘prescription’ if we want to make changes or heal wounds & traumas. Let’s work together to develop a more focused path to follow and then provide ourselves guideposts to help us stay with that path. Join us on June 3-4! The focus of this weekend will be to provide a space for participants to look within themselves to question, build personal connection, focus and decide how to move forward. We will be practicing yoga, utilizing breath work, & journaling. We would like to incorporate our community and shared experience with some partner work, as well as small group discussion. We all want to learn how to manage our uncomfortable thoughts and feelings so that we are able to take purposeful action as we move forward–-all the while, offering compassion to ourselves and others.
Participants will receive:
- a small binder of materials and exercises to work through individually and collectively
- 2-4 incorporated yoga practices of different styles
- 1-2 sessions of various Breathwork over the 2 days
- Mindfulness and meditative experiences, both guided and self-guided
- Small group, partner, and personal reflection and discussion circles & times, with journaling prompts included
- Follow up resources and discount opportunities for 1-on-1 care and consults with our Mind | Body | Spirit Recharge Team (counseling, yoga, Breathwork and energy healing)
- A small Self Care Swag Bag with some special items to encourage your personal journey and space outside of the studio environment
- Nourishing afternoon snack on both days, courtesy of Blend Superfood Cafe Lansing
- Lauren Snyder: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and Elementary Teacher; skills in behavior change and teaching. Training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and utilizing this framework to support individuals in their self care journey. Teaching people the foundational skills necessary to live a happy and fulfilling life. I am a Wife and Mom of 2 boys. I enjoy my Summers in Northern Michigan.
- JoJo Campos: Owner at Moon Shala LLC. Breathwork Facilitator Level II, RYT-500 Yoga Teacher, Reiki Master, Astrology LII, Certified Microdose Practitioner, Ordained minister, Student of Life. Single mom to 1 beautiful human (my biggest teacher), 1 senior dog and a rascally cat. I am Spiritual Guide who has traveled the world to places like Nepal and Bali to immerse myself in native teachings and culture. I am in deepest gratitude to serve the community to help them embody peace, love, and step into their own power. Through immersion in the principles of yoga, my clients learn to surrender, live in flow, and be of greater service - ultimately leading to a life of gratitude and love.
- Maggie Olds: Owner, Yoga Connect Lansing. ERYT-500 Yoga Teacher. Training and certifications from: the former MI Hot Yoga, Center for Yoga/Lifetime Fitness; Citizen Yoga and KYT Method, Trauma-Informed Yoga; Lead Trainer for Yoga Connect Teacher Training. Wife, mom of 3 humans and 2 Golden Retrievers. I love this community and I am blessed to serve the 'space' and family we have all founded, called Yoga Connect.
$333 per participant for the entire weekend experience. We will plan to meet on Saturday June 3 from 12-5 and Sunday June 4 from 12-4! We will advise participants if this needs to be adjusted.
Attendance limited to 24 participants.